Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lemon Rosemary Pathiers




This was a recipe I got to see at the cooking class I took at Thanksgiving Point. I really liked them.

Lemon Rosemary Pathiers

1 sheet of puff pastry- frozen section
1 cup sugar- raw natural sugar (I would do 1/2 cup granulated 1/2 raw)
1 lemon rind, grated
1/2- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped ( I used dried and it was just as good)

Roll puff pastry out to 11 x 14 (if necessary). Mix sugar with lemon rind and reosemary to release flavors. Spread a little butter over pastry. Spread sugar mixture over the pastry sheet. Roll from each end into the center and slice about 1/4" slices. Place on a parchment lined sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 9-10 minutes until golden. Serve with sorbet.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOHHHH! That looks so delux!! Can i just come stay at your house and have you cook for me, so I can stop cooking all together :)

    ReplyDelete