Monday, August 16, 2010

Layered Rice Krispie Treats


This are evil. They are so addictive and yummy!

Layered Rice Krispie Treats

Layer 1- Make a regular batch of rice krispie treats. Melt 5 Tbsp of butter and 10 ounces of marshmallows. Add 6 cups of Rice krispies. Put into greased 9 x 13 pan.

Layer 2- Put 2 cups of minature marshmallows on top

Layer 3- In a sauce pan melt 1 pound of carmels, 1/2 cup butter and 1 can sweetened condensed milk. Pour mixture over marshmallows.

Layer 4- Make another batch of rice krispies and put over the carmel mixture. Let cool and enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow those look yummy yummy and amazing. Going to have to try those for our vacation this week and impress our friends coming along....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yes please! This would be my perfect dessert. Rice Krispie Treats with Caramel......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these tonight. We loved them! YUMMY!!! I changed the recipe a little. I put one cup of marshmallows and one cup of chocolate chips in the middle instead of just marshmallows. I had no idea it was going to make so much. I am going to have to give them away or I will eat way too many.

    ReplyDelete