Thursday, May 13, 2010

The best Snickerdoodle Ever


Okay I am not a snickerdoodle lover but Fred LOVES them. I was at a baptism last year and there was these snickerdoodles that looked so good and I had to try them. They are divine. SO GOOD!

Snickerdoodles

1 cup regular Crisco
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbsp milk
1 tso vainlla ( I always use almond)
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cream of tartar

Cream Crisco and sugar. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla. Gradually add flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tarter. Dough should be soft but not sticky. Use large scoop to form cookies. Roll unbaked cookies in mixture of 1/4 cup cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar. Place cookies on cookie sheet; bake at 375 degrees for 13-16 minutes, or until surface of cookies start to crack.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm Love Snicker Dooodles. I think I will make these for Karson's Preschool graduation on Friday.

    ReplyDelete