Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lasagna


I know everyone has a lasagna recipe but I thought I would post mine anyway. Now that I am getting pics of everything, I may make this into a recipe book at some point and I want it in there.

1 lb ground beef browned
1 small onion diced
1/2 clove garlic minced
1 Tbsp parsley flakes
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
3/4 tsp salt
2 cans diced tomatoes
1 large can tomato sauce

Simmer all the above together

1 lb mozzaralla cheese
1 pint cottage cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup

I used to cool and drain 1 pkg Lasagna noodles but now I use the no cook noodles and they taste the same. In a 9 x 13 pan alternate in layers beginning with noodles, meat sauce, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese.
1 lb mozzarella cheese grated
cottage cheese

On the last layer I don't put cottage cheese and I add the cream of chicken soup to the meat sauce. The add the cheese on top of that, Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a good idea to make a recipe book! We always forget about our favorite recipes or what cookbook we got them from, so to have all recipes we love in one place would be great!

    ReplyDelete